So Watz Up!!

Amazing facts you've never heard/read before, extensive travelogues, gadgets, jobs, life...you will be hearing a lot more from us on this blog and we hope to share great stories with you.

Is That You In A Saree, Victoria?

0

Written on 12:18 AM by Reethi


Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham looks resplendent in Indian attire as she flaunts a saree in the November issue of Vogue India. Commenting upon her new image, she said, “I’ve never played safe with my image.”

As she slipped on a Tarun Tahiliani lehenga, Victoria exclaimed, “I feel like an Indian princess!”

“You know, as a designer, I love the detailing in these clothes. It’s so me... this is real craftsmanship,” she added. “I’ve never worn anything like it. The talent that goes into making these clothes is phenomenal.”

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment